The following guidelines are to ensure that each student experiences an enjoyable class at Yoga Cheadle:
1. Please inform Mike of any injuries or medical conditions that need to be taken into consideration.
2. Please leave shoes in the kitchen area.
3. Please hang up all coats and bags in the room or leave them in the kitchen area (which is always locked once the class has started)
4. Please try to arrive 5 minutes early so that the class can start promptly ontime however if you are late please enter the room quietly & mindfully of others in the class.
5. Please ensure that all mobile phones are switched off.
6. Please leave water bottles in the kitchen area. It is not advised to drink water during the practice however if you do need to drink water this can be done in the kitchen area.